What to Avoid When Buying CBD Oil Online
Thanks to the numerous health benefits offers, people everywhere are rushing to buy CBD oil online. As with everything else, not all brands or vendors offer the genuine or good quality CBD products. You need to be very careful when you’re shopping for CBD oil. Here are a few things to bear in mind when you want to buy CBD products online:
- Extraction methods: CBD is derived from industrial hemp, which is quite similar to cannabis. However, it does not contain THC, the psychoactive substance that is responsible for giving the consumer a ‘high’. To extract CBD or cannabidiol in its purest and safest form, supercritical or sub critical CO2 method is the ideal mode. Cheap extraction methods necessitate the use of neurotoxic gases like butane, propane and so on – flammable gases present in petroleum. CO2 method involves using carbon dioxide at low temperature and under high pressure to segregate, conserve and maintain the integrity of CBD oil, and ensure that all toxins are eliminated. It is expensive and necessitates the use of expertise and complicated equipment. At Creating Better Days, we use only CO2 method to extract CBD oil to ensure we bring you pure and safe products.
- Quality, not price: As the most preferred extraction methods are expensive, the product you get at the end comes at a slightly high price tag. Don’t get attracted by the low pricing – especially if the difference is too high; it is highly likely that the product contains impurities and toxins. You don’t want to consume a product that may contain ingredients that will make you ill, especially if you already have health issues. Always look for a high-quality CBD tincture or other CBD product, rather than a cheap one.
- Source: Try to learn where the hemp was grown; the cannabis plant easily absorbs contaminants from the soil in which it grows. Therefore, if it was grown in non-food grade conditions, then the CBD oil extracted from it is also not going to be pure. Europe has strict regulations concerning the cultivation of hemp. At Creating Better Days, we extract CBD oil from hemp specially imported from Denmark, where the climatic conditions are excellent for its growth.
- Concentration: The concentration levels of CBD should ideally be between 10 mg to 50 mg per ml of CBD tinctures for sublingual use, and between 10 and 20 mg per ml if you’re using CBD oil for vaping. For isolates and waxes, it should ideally be between 200 mg to 1000 mg per gram. Too low or too high CBD concentration may not give you the benefits you seek to derive from this supplement.
- Avoid products labeled as cure-alls: If a vendor claims that their product CURES x number of diseases, be wary; it would be prudent to stay away from such products. There is not yet enough scientific data to supplement such claims; however, studies have provided encouraging results, and we can say that it can help deal with several problems like anxiety, pain, inflammation, and so on.
CBD oil can provide numerous health benefits when used the right way; we recommend that you consult with your physician before you start ingesting or inhaling CBD oil, especially if you are on regular medication, or have any chronic conditions. You can buy CBD tinctures, sleep aid syrups, isolates, crumbles, and wax from Creating Better Days here: creatingbetterdays.com.
Our CBD products are guaranteed to be full spectrum, safe, pure and genuine.